We don’t know about you but 2020 seems to have absolutely flown by! And what a year it’s been.
With all of the hardships we’ve faced this year, we absolutely CANNOT WAIT for December.
Theres Christmas & other religious holiday’s, most of us will be getting a well deserved break and it’ll mark the end of 2020. A year that it’s safe to say everyone will be more than happy to put behind us.
Above all that, Christmas is really what we’re most excited for. And making plentiful Chai flavoured desserts is absolutely what we’ll be doing this year.
The combination of the toasty spices, zingy flavours and comforting aroma give us allll the good feels.
And whilst we celebrate a sunny Christmas over here in Aus, we still make sure to enjoy a chai – whatever it’s form – over the Chrissy holidays.
So, without further ado, here’s one of our favourite Chai recipes…..Spiced Chai Apple Pie Overnight Oats!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of Simara Blends Chai powder
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice (we love soy)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Finely Chopped Apple (we like to cube it)
- Optional toppings: peanut butter, granola, sliced banana, a sprinkle of cinnamon & more coconut yoghurt.
- In a large mixing bowl add Oats, Chia seeds & Chai powder. Mix to combine.
- Add in yoghurt, maple syrup, milk and apples.
- Portion out in 3 mason jar’s.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Wow simple right!
We love a fresh, simple and delicious recipe for the Summertime.
But for our Northern Hemisphere customer’s, don’t worry! We’ll be bringing you some delicious hot Chrissy recipes for your wintery months so stay tuned!