Want to make a rich, creamy, Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate that’ll leave your family and friends begging for more these Holiday’s? Well you’ve come to the right place!
So…In our last Chai Spiced Apple Pie Overnight Oats recipe (geez that’s a tongue twister!) we promised we would give our Northern Hemisphere customers something to enjoy for the wintery nights ahead.
This recipe is the ULTIMATE naughty, cozy holiday drink to enjoy with the fam this Christmas!
And even if you’re in Aus these holidays – where it’s likely to be hot AF – then you may want to sit in the aircon and enjoy this treat. Because trust me, it’s worth it.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate then you’ll fall in love with this recipe. Not to mention; if you make this recipe then the recipients will fall in love with you!
Time for preparation: 5 minutes. Yields 1 serving.
1. 1 heaped Tsp of your favourite peanut butter. (We love Mayvers with only peanuts & salt.)
2. 1 heaped Tbsp of Simara Blends Dutch Cocoa Powder
3. Whipped Cream (if you want to get REALLY fancy)
1. Add your Dutch Cocoa powder and Peanut Butter to a mug.
2. Add a dash of hot water and stir to combine. (The mixture will be quite thick)
3. Stir in hot milk of your choice to fill mug.
4. Additional toppings: Whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles & peanuts.
Tip: to enhance strength of flavours add extra nut butter or Cocoa to your liking.
And voila! That’s all folks.
To truly enjoy this delish treat, sit by the campfire, toast some marshmallows and gaze at the stars. *sigh* what a life.
Check out our Dutch Cocoa on the shop page. And if you’re wanting a taste of our Cocoa without the commitment of a 1kg bag then try our new 250g Dutch Cocoa bag! The perfect size for at home use. Love that.
We’ll be back with another blog next week, but until then stay safe and have a great week!
Love, the Simara team. xx