If you are obsessed with the flavours in this Matcha, Fig & Melon Smoothie Bowl and we’ve decided that you MUST try it.
Whether you’re a smoothie bowl veteran or new to the game this recipe is sure to be a pleaser. Packed with fresh fruit and unique Matcha flavor you just can’t go wrong.
We love smoothie bowls as they’re a great way to enjoy healthy, fruit filled smoothies with a little extra fun. They’re thick, creamy and luscious, especially when using frozen banana – it’s like eating ice cream for breakfast – insane.
Matcha is known to be packed with health benefits too! Such as antioxidants and boosting brain function. Check out healthlines article to find out more.
This recipe requires little effort and uses some of our favorite fruits! Figs can be a little expensive depending on the season – if you’re looking for a delicious alternative, grapes or frozen berries will always do the trick!
Total Time: 5 minutes
• A small handful of spinach
• a tsp of coconut nectar (if you want some added sweetness)
• dash of water ⠀
Ingredients for Toppings:
• Chopped rock-melon
• Chopped Fig
• Sprinkle of granola
• Sprinkle of coconut Flakes
1. Add all smoothie bowl ingredients to your blender and blitz to a smooth consistency. If the mixture is too think you can add a dash of water or more milk.
2. Serve in a shallow bowl.
3. Add your toppings: melon, fig, granola and coconut flakes are my favourite, however chia seeds, hemp seeds and cacao nibs would work well too!
4. Enjoy! Best served fresh.