Turmeric cocoa smoothie bowl:
- 2 frozen Banana’s
- 20g (around 4 Tsp) of our Turmeric Cocoa blend
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup plant milk (adjust based on preferred consistency)
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blitz until smooth. Top with Blueberries, Chia seeds, Peanuts & Cacao nibs if you’ve got them!
Matcha green smoothie bowl:
• 1/2 cup of milk (We suggest coconut milk)
• 2 large frozen bananas
• 1 tbsp of Simara Blends Matcha powder
• A small handful of spinach
• 1 tsp of coconut nectar (if you want some added sweetness)
• Dash of water ⠀
Ingredients for Toppings:
• Chopped rock-melon
• Chopped Fig
• Sprinkle of granola
• Sprinkle of Coconut Flakes
1. Add all smoothie bowl ingredients to your blender and blitz to a smooth consistency. If the mixture is too thick you can add a dash of water or more milk.
2. Serve in a shallow bowl.
3. Add your toppings: melon, fig, granola and coconut flakes are our favourite, however chia seeds, hemp seeds and cacao nibs would work well too!
4. Enjoy! Best served fresh.
Butterfly Pea smoothie bowl
- 1 large frozen banana (cut into pieces)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup of milk, your choice (we like used Coconut)
- 1 tbsp black Chia Seeds
- 2 heaped tsp Simara Blends Butterfly Pea latte powder
Ingredients for toppings:
- Half a banana, cut into pieces
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Sprinkle of coconut flakes
- Tsp of nut butter (we love almond)
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth. Scoop out into a bowl and add additional fruits & toppings.
Turmeric smoothie bowl:
- 2 frozen ripe banana, broken into chunks
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup dairy-free unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp Simara blends Turmeric Latte powder
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Place the frozen fruit, coconut milk, vanilla (to taste), turmeric, salt, and pepper in your blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in sweetener to taste. If it’s too thick to blend, add in more milk or a dash of water. Do this slowly as we want to keep a thick consistency.
- Garnish with fresh chopped banana, mango, blueberries and Chia seeds.